Are you experiencing problems with your video?
Video cards in modern laptops generate a large amount of heat, and many different models have cooling problems. If lint builds up on a laptop’s heat sink,the fan cannot keep the processor or video card cool. Overtime one or both components may overheat and fail. At other times due to heat buildup the solder balls might melt and short the graphics chip.
We can repair GPU/Graphics processor and motherboard bridges professionally.We replace the graphic chipset with a similar chip
- Flickering screen.
- Blue screen dumps by the OS and automatic reboots.
- Grey lines on the screen.
- Dark screens (no video at all).
- No video and computer beeps to indicate a video problem.
- System powering on and shutting off.