Laptop randomly turns off
This is often due to:
- AC power adaptor sensing an overload of power drain
- Overheating processor due to a build of internal dust (clogged fan)
- AC power adaptor not able to sustain normal power needs (faulty power adaptor)
- Battery overheating, due to internal battery fault, or charging levels
- Intermittent short circuit or open connection (check condition of power leads)
On older Laptops, the most common reason that laptop randomly turns off is because of poor cooling. Try going somewhere air-conditioned and see if that helps. Inspect the areas near the internal cooling fan; see if there is a build up of dust fibres. Easy way to check this; with the unit running, feel the flow of air from the cooling outlet(s) – is the airflow very low? If yes, and the unit is at normal operation temperature, this may indicate the internal cooling system is partially clogged.
Laptop randomly turns off areas covered
such as THE PALM, EMIRATES HILLS , MARINA, HATTAN, LAKES, DISCOVERY GARDENS, JUMEIRAH BEACH RESIDENCE – JBR, JUMEIRAH LAKE TOWERS – JLT, TEECOM, DUBAI MEDIA CITY, DUBAI INTERNET CITY, ARABIAN RANCHES, MOTOR CITY, ETC.